主題

2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2024-4-18 20:50:47 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
I got on the subway at Wong Chuk Hang Station today. Since it was off-duty time, there were many people on the platform. I heard someone speaking English. It was a Hong Kong person speaking English. When I saw it, I saw three young people, probably in their teens, secondary school students.
Each person was holding a bowl of food, which was probably fish eggs bought at a chain herbal tea shop at Wong Chuk Hang Station.
They blatantly added chili sauce to the fish eggs on the platform, which was completely defiant, it seems that the subway rules did not exist.
So I took a look at their school badge, and it turned out that it started with the letter V. The full letter of this name is the same as the name of the harbour between the Kowloon Peninsula and Hong Kong Island.
This international school in Wong Chuk Hang is really shameful. When it comes to what kind of school spirit it has and how carefully it selects students, it turns out that it's all just a trick and a joke.
In fact, there were three of them, two girls and one boy. The boy was easy to recognize because he was very fat. He already had the fat figure of a middle-aged uncle. He was still taking out a drink in the compartment. Of course, their behavior was completely witnessed by the passengers in the compartment.
/04 2024

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2024-4-19 21:52:58 | 顯示全部樓層
Really shameful.
回復 支持 反對