主題

2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2024-1-19 15:21:19 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Suddenly a picture of John Lone pops up on the computer. Why? I have no idea.
It turns out that he is from Hong Kong and in 2024, he is 71 years old.
He is best known for his role as Puyi in The Last Emperor. John Lone is the first Chinese to be nominated for a Golden Globe Award and the most nominated (twice) in film history. Just a nomination.
John Lone's real name is Ng Kwok-leung. He was born in Hong Kong in 1952. It is said that he was an orphan who was abandoned by his parents in a bamboo basket when he was born. At that time, a disabled woman adopted him as a foster mother in order to receive subsidies. During his childhood, he was often beaten and scolded, and even he was abandoned several times and sent to a troupe to learn Peking Opera to support himself.
John Lone was unable to surpass his achievements after "The Last Emperor", but his title of "Asia's Most Beautiful Man" is still talked about today.
It's a pity that he doesn't have other masterpieces. But maybe he feels no regrets.
If I hadn't been curious about him today and searched online, I wouldn't have known his life experience. I always thought he was a young master, a handsome man born with a golden key in his mouth. I don't know that he was abandoned by his parents, I don't know that he had a bad childhood, I don't know that he had a different childhood.
Is it because of his childhood that God gave him a very very handsome appearance?
Many people don't even have one tenth of his appearance, which is really ironic.
However, when I saw on the Internet that he looked like an ordinary uncle when he was 69 years old, if it didn't mention he was John Lone, I really wouldn't know that he was John Lone.
He has an extraordinary appearance, which is already very good. It is the greatest gift in life.
/01 2024

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2024-1-21 21:09:53 | 顯示全部樓層
I also do not know he was an orphan.
回復 支持 反對