主題

2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2024-4-28 13:20:41 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Many times, the right person does not meet the right thing, which is really a joke. I'm not talking about the relationship between a man and a woman, but about the patient and treatment.
I know some doctors and herbalists who have good products and knowledge and can cure many people and many diseases, but they just don't know how to promote their experience and skills, and they can't find patients to be treated.
Finally, the role of doctors cannot be fully realized. Without treatment, patients are getting sicker and cannot be cured. It is not that doctors cannot cure patients, but that they cannot find patients who accept their treatment, or patients cannot find doctors who can cure them. Or the patient's family and friends know that there are these doctors, but they don't believe it and don't bring the patient for treatment, or the doctor and family are ready. It's the patient's own paranoia that doesn't believe it and doesn't accept treatment, and it destroys his own life. .
I recently got to know three such patients. I told them that there was a cure for this disease and that I could introduce to them. Person A replied "ok". In the end, of course, nothing happened. I didn't want to know the reason. I did not continue to investigate anyway. I had no choice but don't want to make people hate me, so just skip it.
B's reply was that he didn't believe it and would not use his junior sister as a guinea pig. He himself was a check for his junior sister and allowed her to continue receiving chemotherapy. In fact, he himself did not really know what kind of treatment it was, so he refused everything with his limited knowledge.
C said that he has contacted his friend, but he has not responded. I don't know what the current situation is like. Is the situation getting worse, or has he already died? I have no idea.

Of course, they don't accept it because they have already done (too many) treatments and the results have not improved. They no longer want to spend time or spend any more money, so forget it.
The patients themselves have the absolute right to believe or not believe, to accept or not to accept, because life is their own.
It's really a bit unpleasant to know their situation, because because of their own ignorance and limited knowledge, they lose the opportunity to cure the disease, which is a pity. I hope their illness will get better.
/04 2024

Whatsapp 852 90944391 (https://wa.me/85290944391?text=)

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表