主題

2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2024-3-17 18:57:03 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
In an electronic induction elevator, everything is based on reaching the button.
However, when I saw an uncle pressing the elevator button, he probably thought that pressing harder would get a faster response. It is estimated that he tried to press lightly before, but the effect was not good, so he needed to press it one or more times or continuously before the elevator door responded.
In fact, it is not that there is a problem with the elevator buttons, it is just that the buttons do not respond so quickly. They are too impatient, and when the door does not respond, they press it again, keep pressing it, or press it hard, thinking that there is an operating problem with the elevator button. This is a common problem among Hong Kong people.
When pressing the electronic sensor elevator button, you have to wait until the elevator door is fully opened and then press the door close button to be effective (many electronic sensor elevator buttons are like this, but some are not), and the elevator door will then respond.
I feel very ridiculous and ignorant when I see many people pressing the elevator button repeatedly, or pressing it violently or vigorously.
/03 2024

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表