找回密碼
 立即註冊
查看: 145|回復: 1

Is "three years" the most suitable according to the melody?

[複製鏈接]

1萬

主題

2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2024-1-15 17:23:54 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
"Three Years"《三年》 is a song written by Li Junqing and composed by Yao Min. It is an episode in the movie "One Night Stand", and the original singer is Li Xianglan. Every time I listen to the song "Three Years", I always have a question. Is the three in "three years" based on the plot, the protagonist has waited for the Dutch captain she loves for three years, or is it because the two sounds of "three years" in Putonghua is the most suitable according to the melody? But not two or four years in Putonghua.
However, the lyrics are well written and make people deeply feel the suffering and helplessness of the protagonist.
After listening to this song, some people feel that the protagonist is infatuated and has no other better choice, but they will query why she has to wait endlessly? Is the protagonist mentally ill?
On the Internet, I saw someone reply like this.
In another episode, the protagonist said before his death, "Waiting itself is dedication to love. The days of waiting are hard and unbearable. But the sweetness is far better than those painful and lonely years. It is incomprehensible to outsiders. Waiting is both a contribution and a harvest. All earthly joys are incomparable."
Different people, different experiences, different situations, have different feelings, understandings and methods of handling the same thing.
In this way, many touching stories were created and presented to everyone.
/01 2024

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2024-1-16 11:24:24 | 顯示全部樓層
It is a nice topic. thanks.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報