找回密碼
 立即註冊
查看: 231|回復: 0

Demae Itcho noodles w/ Shin Ramyun soup powder, which would you prefer?

[複製鏈接]

1萬

主題

2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2023-12-17 13:19:04 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Demae Itcho noodles with Shin Ramyun (辛辣麵) soup powder, which would you prefer?

Everyone of us should have eaten Demae Itcho and Shin Ramyun Noodles. The original version is very popular among Hong Kong people. You can tell by looking at the space allotted and displayed for these two brands in supermarkets.
Everyone has their own preferences. This is not a comparison of which one is better or tastes better.
Because I suddenly had a whim, what would it be like if Demae Itcho Noodles were paired with Shin Ramyun soup? Does it taste good?
Follow the usual way of cooking noodles, put a Demae Itcho noodles into the Shin Ramyun noodle soup, and cook for a time according to your preference and controllability. If you overcook, you will bear the consequences.
The cooking time was controlled very well this time, and the noodles were still chewy but not too soft.
When I put it into my mouth immediately, I always felt that it was not the taste that Demae Itcho original flavour should have. Maybe after so many years, it has become ingrained that this noodle texture should taste like the original version of Demae Itcho. Even with the Shin Ramyun soup, it doesn't taste very good or improves the taste.
Therefore, the original flavor powder should be used for Demae Itcho noodles, which is better or tastes much better.
/12 2023

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表