2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2023-3-24 10:33:42 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 thermostat 於 2023-3-24 20:02 編輯

This egg roll is unrivaled in Hong Kong, but when applied to other Chinese communities, the result is the same

Whether Duck Shing Ho is the highest quality egg roll in Hong Kong is a matter of opinion, but it is already my champion.
Thank you for my friend's purchase of Duck Shing Ho egg rolls.
The egg rolls that can be bought after a two-hour queue by a friend's domestic helper are really cherished. The last time I ate it was a few years ago.
I remember that I bought a few boxes before, and my parents quickly KO a can of egg rolls. They usually don't behave like this when it comes to other snacks.
Another friend said that she originally planned to go home and eat two egg rolls every day before dinner, but she didn't eat rice every day, and she could not eat rice again until the egg rolls were emptied, and said that she would not buy again in the future.
This time I ate with my mother. First of all, the kitten Ade has already smelled it, and kept smelling it on the can. After opening it, we smelled the aroma of egg rolls, and of course it was spoken in a joyful and happy tone.
After eating, I felt that the egg rolls were very loose, and the quality was the same as before, without any decline in quality. Then, there was a burst of egg fragrance. Many other foods have a sweet aftertaste, and this Duck Shing Ho egg roll has a sweet aftertaste of egg. Of course I know that their eggs are Hubei eggs, which are particularly fragrant. Other eggs in Southeast Asia do not have this kind of egg fragrance.
In short, this Duck Shing Ho egg roll is our champion, and its queue length and queuing time are also champions. Otherwise, would you spend two hours queuing? Will Hong Kong people spend two hours queuing? But it doesn't mean you have to buy something if you line up, sometimes it will cut the queue.
Everyone knows that the ingredients are flour, sugar, butter, and eggs, but people just wait in line for two hours.
Many time-honored brands or chain stores cannot achieve half the level of Duck Shing Ho. Kee Wah's egg rolls, a word to describe, are hard.  Other egg rolls all lack two words, egg fragrance.
It is unmatched in Hong Kong, but when applied to other Chinese communities, the result is the same, it is the best in the world.
/03 2023
#duckshingho

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表