[複製鏈接]

主題

帖子

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-11-25 15:07:23 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
A person I know who is content with the status quo

I know a restaurant owner I used to go to his restaurant and was a regular customer.
Because of the pandemic and the poor economic impact, we have not patronized for 3 years.
Originally, I went there during afternoon tea yesterday, but he doesn't make afternoon tea. I went again for lunch today, no other guests yet. He recognized me immediately, even though I was wearing a mask.
Of course, I talked to him a lot, because we haven't seen each other for several years. He's one of two persons I know who's happy with the status quo, he's not greedy, and he doesn't open a lot of restaurants because it's hard to control the food quality.
Seeing his satisfied appearance, expression, and tone, I am happy for him and happy to know this person.
He will not want to open three restaurants just because he has one restaurant. But some Hong Kong restaurant owners are constantly dissatisfied and want a lot of money. This is the difference between foreigners and Hong Kong people.
/112022

回復

使用道具 舉報

主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-11-26 20:46:19 | 顯示全部樓層
In hong kong, most businessmen are money-holic. The more they earn, the more they want.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表