主題

帖子

1萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2022-10-29 09:26:52 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
本帖最後由 ootamay 於 2022-10-29 18:41 編輯

Adidas Stan Smith is a pair of sneakers, many people know them, you may wear them on your feet, or you have seen this pair of sneakers before, but do you know the ins and outs of Stan Smith? What exactly is Stan Smith? Who is he? What has he done? Why on Adidas sneakers? What is his relationship with Adidas?
Stan Smith, whose full name is Stanley Roger Smith, born on December 14, 1946, is an American male tennis player who has won two Grand Slam men's singles titles.
Why did Adidas cooperate with Stan Smith? Because the French tennis star Robert Haillet retired at the time, Adidas was looking for another star to replace Robert, so they approached Stan in 1971, expressing that they wanted to make new sneakers of the same name for him.
I used to have a pair of Stan Smiths with a green label, and we both met a couple of years with this classic pair of designer sneakers.

Now, Stan Smith's sneakers are not just one, but more and more, many different versions, but basically the shape of the sneakers has not changed, just added a lot of different patterns or used different colors, so that there are dozens of different versions.
Why look for these Stan Smith sneakers online? Because I wanted to buy it, I looked it up online. After a search, I found that the Stan Smith sold in Hong Kong, even if it is greatly reduced in price, is still much more expensive than the one sold in foreign countries. Why? Needless to say, you should be responsible for your purchase behavior, and you can't just blame others.
In addition to this Stan Smith, in fact, I already knew that the sneakers sold in Hong Kong were basically more expensive than those sold in other countries, or a lot more expensive.
Therefore, if you travel to Japan, you can buy it in Tokyo, buy souvenirs for yourself, and buy bargain goods. Of course, you have to do your homework before.
/10 2022

#adidas
#stansmith
#adidasstansmith
#StanleyRogerSmith
#RobertHaillet

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表