2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2014-11-5 00:56:08 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
A rare diamond at Kongens Nytorv

On Tuesday evening I placed way past Restaurant Geist.
To get under the skin of the place we chose to sit at the bar where we could keep up with everything that was going on in the kitchen. The kitchen and bar are super delicious decorated in dark colors, and the little hard music that ran in the background perfectly suited to its surroundings www.isletforum.com .

I chose to order some dishes that I do not seem able to find that concoct in my own kitchen.

10.jpg
Jerusalem artichokes were cooked to perfection. The egg was slightly to the outside of and fluid inside. Jerusalem artichokes went really well together with the egg and bygkornene. It tasted fine and it was an interesting composition.

11.jpg
Normally I hate sprouts a "trauma" from my childhood. These sprouts leaves were crisp and delicate, and had a light touch of sweet and savory. Kammuslingen was fried perfectly. There were poured into a green puree over the leaves, which was neutral in flavor. It was a tasty dish and different raw materials fit well together.

12.jpg
A chocolate mousse made ​​of quality chocolate is just the tip. Kakaosorbeten was perfect in texture, silky and no ice crystals also tasted the fantastic. Chocolate mousse was a bit different than what I just used to, it was not as airy. www.isletforum.com It was no worse off.

All in all a really good place, I can only recommend. The only drawback is that the food comes right fast enough.

Restaurant Geist
Kongens Nytorv 8, 1050 København, Denmark
+45 33 13 37 13
Source: sakana.dk (27 November 2011)

回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表