You give love a bad name

You give love
You give love a bad name
You give love
You give love a bad name
You give love
You give love a bad name

00.jpg

Bon Jovi (Born 02 March 1962) is an American rock band from Sayreville, New Jersey. Formed in 1983, Bon Jovi consists of lead singer and namesake Jon Bon Jovi (born John Francis Bongiovi, Jr.), guitarist Richie Sambora, David Bryan, and drummer Tico Torres. The band's lineup has remained mostly static during its history, the only exception being the 1994 dismissal of bass player Alec John Such, who was unofficially replaced by Hugh McDonald. In 1986, Bon Jovi achieved widespread global recognition with their third album, Slippery When Wet. The band's fourth album, New Jersey was equally successful in 1988. After touring and recording non-stop during the late 1980s, the band went on hiatus following the New Jersey Tour in 1990, during which time Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora both released successful solo albums. In 1992, the band returned with the album Keep the Faith. Their 2000 single "It's My Life", which followed a second hiatus, successfully introduced the band to a younger audience. Bon Jovi have been known to use different styles in their music, which has included country for their 2007 album Lost Highway. On March 12, 2013, Bon Jovi released their 12th studio album, What About Now.

Thus far, Bon Jovi has released 12 studio albums, plus three compilations and two live albums. They are one of the world’s best-selling bands of all time, having sold more than 100 million records worldwide and performed more than 2,700 concerts in over 50 countries for more than 34 million fans. Bon Jovi was inducted into the UK Music Hall of Fame in 2006. The band was also honored with the Award of Merit at the American Music Awards in 2004, and as songwriters and collaborators, Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora were inducted into Songwriters Hall of Fame in 2009.

回復

使用道具 舉報

1萬

主題

2萬

帖子

7萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2018-2-3 22:43:54 | 顯示全部樓層
"Nothing is as important as passion. No matter what you want to do with your life, be passionate."
-- Jon Bon Jovi, Musician

「沒有什麼比熱情更重要了,無論你想做什麼,帶著熱情去做。」-- 瓊‧邦‧喬飛 (音樂家)
瓊‧邦‧喬飛 (1962- ) 是美國歌手、作曲家及音樂製作人,重金屬樂團邦喬飛 (Bon Jovi) 的創始團員和主音,他在全球售出的專輯超過 1 億 3000 萬張,為史上銷售成績最亮眼的音樂家之一。

http://www.dailyenglishquote.com/2018/02/jon-bon-jovi-2/
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表